Six Elements for Selection of Cleaning Fluid and Detergent of Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
1.Features of workpiece cleaning: Generally, the traditional cleaning process can be directly cleaned by ultrasonic, and the cleaning solution does not need to be changed. However, we can first see whether the workpiece can be cleaned with water as the cleaning solution. Most workpieces can be cleaned with water as the cleaning solution. The cost of this cleaning solution is low. Water is a relatively environment-friendly cleaning solution. Some special workpieces may be cleaned with kerosene and alcohol lamps.
2. Cleaning effect: Most enterprises choose ultrasonic cleaning to improve the cleaning effect. Whether it is water-based cleaning or cleaning with other solutions, the first thing to consider is the cleaning effect. To see what kind of cleaning solution and detergent can achieve the best cleaning effect, you can consult the relevant manufacturers and try it out, or you can check the cleaning effect by constantly adjusting the type and quantity of cleaning agent to select the best cleaning solvent.
3. Cleaning cost: Some enterprises choose ultrasonic cleaning to reduce costs, such as automobile repair and other industries. Therefore, the selection of ultrasonic cleaning solution and cleaning agent should also consider low input and high output. Of course, the cost of cheap cleaning solution solvent is not necessarily the lowest, but also depends on its cleaning degree, cleaning amount and safety.
4. Simple operation: some cleaning solutions may have low cost and good cleaning effect, but it is difficult to configure and the supply of cleaning solvent is insufficient. For example, some imported cleaning solvents have a long purchase cycle, which may delay production.
5. It is good for machine operation: some cleaning agents, such as strong acid and strong alkali, will cause damage to the equipment, and they are not needed at all.
6. Safety: Whether the cleaning agent is flammable, explosive and volatile. And whether it will damage the health of operators.