Precautions for the use of distilled water dispensers
The stainless steel water distiller adopts the tap water heating method to produce distilled water through the condensation of circulating water, which is used by medical and health, scientific research and laboratory units. The water-cutting device of this machine adopts imported components, which can sensitively judge the water-cutting situation of the equipment from the time, quickly cut off the heating power supply, and have stable performance to ensure that users can use it safely. Precautions for stainless steel distilled water device:
1. The scale in the distilled water device can be washed with weak acid or weak alkali solution.
2. Do not cut off the water during use. Once the water is cut off accidentally, the temperature of the distiller's shell rises sharply, causing the thermal switch in close contact with it to act, giving out an alarm sound, the alarm indicator light is on, and the heater power is cut off at the same time. At this time, the main power switch should be turned off in time, and water should be added in time. After about ten minutes, the power switch should be turned on again. At this time, the alarm sound and alarm indicator light are all off, the working indicator light is on, and the distilled water device resumes normal operation.
3. The rubber seal will age after being used for a long time, and the user should replace it in time.
4. The evaporation pot should be washed before use every day, and the stored water should be drained and replaced with fresh water to ensure the water quality.
5. When the distilled water device is working, the surface temperature is high, do not touch it to prevent burns. The condenser of the stainless steel distilled water unit is made of 304 stainless steel sheet and the international popular stainless steel coil. The heating part of the stainless steel distiller is composed of an immersion electric heating tube, which is a T4 copper sheath, and the surface is plated with pure tin; it is durable; it is installed inside the evaporation pot.